Welcome to the Registrar's office
Welcome to the Yale Divinity School Registrar's office. Registrar Lisabeth Huck and assistant Roslyn Evans are ready to assist you.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 203-432-5311. If you are on campus, please visit us in the student services wing on the first floor of Seabury.
The Registrar's office offers a variety of services to students, faculty and alumni/ae, including the following:
- assignment of faculty advisers,
- YDS Bulletin
- course and classroom scheduling,
- enrollment verification,
- faculty grade submission,
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) notifications,
- publication of the YDS facebook,
- final exam scheduling,
- monitoring of academic progress,
- clearance for graduation (including MDiv and comprehensive MAR degree audits),
- maintaining and reporting statistics,
- maintaining and preserving student academic records,
- student course registration (OCS),
- transcript requests,
- tuition billing and/or changes to enrollment status, and
- certification of enrollment for veterans.