Committed and effective supervision is key to the success of supervised ministry. In order to maintain the integrity of the program at Yale Divinity School, supervisors are expected to have specific qualifications and meet certain requirements. Click here, to read more Supervisor Qualifications and Requirements.
Attached below are more resources that describe effective supervison.
In additon to these things, Supervisor/Mentors must agree to abide by Yale Divinity School policies and procedures. You can find them here or printed in the attachment below.
- Yale University Equal Opportunity Statement
- Yale Divinity School Inclusivity Statement and Statement on Inclusive Language
- Yale Statement and Procedures on Sexual Harassment and Misconduct
- Yale Policy on Teacher-Student Consensual Relations
- YDS Statement on Faculty-Student Consensual Relations
|Guide to Supervision of Student Internships.doc||53.5 KB|
|Supervisor/Mentor Covenant.doc||41.5 KB|
|University & Internship Policies.doc||54.5 KB|
|Qualities of An Effective Supervisor/Mentor.docx||26.59 KB|