- About YDS
- Admissions & Aid
- Application Instructions and Requirements
- Fall Open House for Prospective Students
- Office of Admissions
- Degree Programs and Certificates
- Non-Degree Programs
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Visit and Connect
- Request Information
- International Applicants
- Accreditation and Educational Effectiveness
- YDS Bulletin & Policies
- Life at YDS
- Faculty & Research
Class of 1971
If you don’t see class information listed here, please check the Class Notes pages for the most recent updates.
Jennifer Boger ‘71 M.A.R.
Jack Boger ‘71 M.Div.
Richard Reifsnyder ‘71 M.Div.
Class Agent: Wes Poling ‘71 M.Div.
If you wish to be a part of planning your reunion celebration, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations for information.
- Virtual “Common Room” Reunion Gathering - Thursday, April 21st at 8:00 p.m. EDT.
- Hosted by David Wheeler and members of the ‘71 reunion committee on the evening of Thursday, April 21st at 8:00 p.m. EDT. This will consist of a 90-minute Zoom session in which all who participate can meet – many of us, probably, for the first time since the spring of 1971 – to hear brief initial remarks and greet each other informally, to be followed by two break-out sessions into smaller groups where we can share accounts of our personal journeys over the past half century. If you would like to be part of this event, you are encouraged to register by Friday, April 8th. (While registrations will continue to be accepted after the 8th, having a good idea early on of the number of participants will enable to do a better job of organizing the small-group breakout sessions.) Finally, depending on the level of interest expressed in this initial virtual conversation and the themes that may emerge from it, we may hold a second such session later in the spring or early summer.
- 50th Reunion Giving Packet
- Pledge & Contribution Form
- March 2022 Reunion Update letter from the planning committee