The Yale Divinity School offers technology support to the Faculty and Staff of the Yale Divinity School, the Institute of Sacred Music and the Berkeley Divinity School. We also offer limited support to Divinity, ISM and Berkeley Students in the form of assistance getting connected to the YaleSecure wifi network, the Cisco AnyConnect VPN software and the Paper Cut printing system.
Location: We are located at 409 Prospect Street, New Haven, CT - Room L110, next to the Student Computing cluster on the south side of the building.
Service hours: Our service hours are generally Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm for Faculty and Staff repairs by appointment only.
STUDENT ASSISTANCE - For assistance in connectivity issues (YaleSecure, VPN and PaperCut) please contact Central Campus Support via the Yale Student Technology Collaborative or the Yale ITS Walk-In Computer Support Centers.
Student Services at Yale Divinity School provided include:
- Netid, email and password activation, help and support.
- Connectivity support including, YaleSecure WiFi, Cisco AnyConnect VPN, Paper Cut cluster printing.
- Referrals for computer repair.
Off Campus Student Computer Help
- Yale Student Technology Collaborative - 203-432-5242
- Yale ITS Walk-In Computer Support Centers. 203-436-9838
- Yale ITS Help Desk - 203-432-9000
What to do if you are in need of computing assistance? Please contact:
- Faculty, staff, and students can receive live help assistance from Yale ITS online at: https://yale.service-now.com/it?id=get_help
- Contact the Yale IT Helpdesk at 2-9000 or email@example.com
- Students may also contact the Yale Student Technology Collaborative or the Yale ITS Walk-In Computer Support Centers.