Due to an effort to slow the transmission of COVID-19, most Yale staff have been asked to work away from campus indefinitely. The YDS Registrar’s office is open, but we are working remotely and are most effectively reached via email. We regret that we are unable to perform any in-person services at this time.
For transcript questions, enrollment and degree verifications, and summer language and internship registrations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
Welcome to the Yale Divinity School Registrar’s office. Registrar Lisabeth Huck and assistant Roslyn Evans are ready to assist you.
The Registrar’s office offers a variety of services to students, faculty and alumni/ae, including the following:
- assignment of faculty advisers,
- YDS Bulletin
- course and classroom scheduling
- faculty grade submission
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) notifications
- publication of the YDS facebook
- final exam scheduling
- monitoring of academic progress
- clearance for graduation (including MDiv and comprehensive MAR degree audits)
- maintaining and reporting statistics
- maintaining and preserving student academic records
- student course registration (OCS) (doc)
- tuition billing and/or changes to enrollment status
- certification of enrollment for veterans