Thank you for your interest in supporting one of our many endowed funds at YDS.
The links below will take you to websites to make a direct donation to the fund of your choice. This is a list of our most current active fundraising efforts. If your fund of interest is not listed here, you may make a donation through the Divinity School’s main giving page, noting your specific scholarship fund as an “Other” designation. Follow the link and instructions at the bottom of this page.
We encourage all donors to register for an account to expedite your giving process as well as view your open pledges and a summary of past contributions. After clicking on any fund linked below, you will find the “Login” button in the upper right of the fund’s giving page. Registering is optional. You can still make a gift without logging in. If you are a Yale alumna/alumnus, an account also gives you access to the online alumni directory.
Class Scholarship Funds:
- Class of 1964 Endowed Divinity Scholarship
- Class of 1967 Endowed Divinity Scholarship
- Class of 1968 Endowed Divinity Scholarship
- Class of 1969 Endowed Divinity Scholarship
- Class of 1970 Endowed Divinity Scholarship
- Class of 1976 Endowed Divinity Scholarship
Named Endowed Funds:
- Harold and Jan Attridge Endowed Divinity Scholarship
- Margaret A. Bamiduro and Rev. Keith A. King Endowed Divinity Scholarship
- David L. Bartlett ‘67 B.D., ‘69M.Phil., ‘72 Ph.D. Endowed Divinity Scholarship
- Mary B. McCann, MD and The Reverend Earl Evans Johnson ’76 M.Div. Endowed Divinity Scholarship Fund
- Pauli Murray Endowed Divinity Scholarship
- James W. C. Pennington Endowed Divinity Scholarship
- Reverend Dr. Samuel N. Slie ‘52 B.D., ‘63 S.T.M. Endowed Internship Fund
- Professor Yolanda Y. Smith Endowed Divinity Scholarship
To learn more about individual scholarships, visit the Scholarship Funds section of the YDS Bulletin.
To donate to a fund that is not listed on this page, please visit yale.edu/GiveDivinity. Search the fund you wish to donate to and click on the fund. Click continue to move to the donation and payment portion of the giving form.